If you have been struggling with vision issues and would like to know what is the best way to correct your vision without using eyeglasses, getting contact lenses can be the right choice for you. Our eye doctor will determine if contact lenses can solve your vision issues and which lenses can fit your needs.
At SPEX Seattle, Dr. Campell and our team are dedicated to helping you and your loved ones get the highest-quality treatment for your vision and eye health concerns. We will help you find the best contact lenses or prescribe other treatment options to correct your vision.
Do You Need Contact Lenses?
If you have pre-existing eye conditions that are reducing your ability to complete daily activities, it is time to seek help from an eye doctor. When left untreated, vision disorders can quickly progress and lead to worse vision. Vision issues include the following symptoms:
- Blurry vision
- Double vision
- Trouble seeing at night
- Needing to squint often
These can all be signs that you have a vision disorder. Our eye doctor will determine if you have an eye health condition that can be treated with glasses or contact lenses.
How Do Contact Lenses Help?
Contact lenses are made to fit over the eye and correct misshapen corneas or lenses. This can help treat issues such as:
- Astigmatism (a misshapen cornea or lens that leads to blurry vision)
- Nearsightedness (Myopia)
- Farsightedness (Hyperopia)
Types of Contact Lenses
Contact lenses can help you see clearly almost immediately. We carry a variety of different types of lenses. These include:
- Soft contact lenses which are comfortable enough to wear all day.
- Gas permeable lenses allow oxygen to enter the eye and can provide sharper vision. These are somewhat less comfortable than soft lenses but still highly effective.
- Hybrid lenses combine the benefits of GP and soft contact lenses.
- Bifocal and Multifocal contact lenses.
- Toric contact lenses for astigmatism.
- Hard-to-fit contact lenses for issues such as physical abnormalities of the eye, such as keratoconus. These can include scleral lenses that sit over the entire eye.
Contact Our Optometrist in Seattle, WA
At SPEX Seattle, Dr. Campbell and our team are here to help you start seeing clearly with quality contact lenses and other methods of vision correction. Call our team today at (206) 682-9515 to schedule an appointment with our eye doctor.